Corporate and Team Coaching
Coaching for Individuals and Teams
We start from the principle that on the top of an organizational hierarchy there are successful skilled managers, who have a significant role in defining the future, the direction and the success of the organization. In order to meet the expectations, they need stern preparations to increase their knowledge and to train themselves continuously.
- Before work begins, there is a free consultation, where we find out whether the chemistry is working. If there is trust between the Coach and Coachee, which is the principle of any further co-operation.
- The objective of the coaching is to establish a positive change in the Trainee's professional personality, way of thinking and behaviour.
- During coaching we work with specific examples and related experiences from the Coachee's professional life, completed with the latest knowledge of management of the Coach. (Refreshment of knowledge)
- Depending on the objectives of the coaching the length of the course can be agreed in advance, but it could also be continuous, lasting for months if necessary.
- A coaching session is 60 to 90 minutes.
- Sessions are recommended to be held on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
- Venue of the coaching is either a meeting room at the organization or an outside location agreed in advance.
Method and Significance of the Team Coaching:
- The group of appointed managers (5-7 persons) take part in the coaching sessions together, where they work with specific examples and related experiences from their professional life.
- The Coach directs the discussion of topics in a way that the managers find the right solution themselves.
- The managers learn and understand each others' problems, share their experiences which helps them to overcome their own issues.
- Team coaching creates space to think as a team, strengthens co-operation amongst the members and helps to find mutual ways of communication. An assembled team of leaders have a positive effect on the conformation of the oraganization's culture.
- Team coaching tracks the weekly progress of leadership skills and implements them into everyday work.
- Team Coaching ensures the permanent subsistence of the new knowledge.
Skill Development Training courses and workshops
Attendees work on the given subject by sharing their own experience and with the help of team interaction. This way the new knowledge and patterns integrate into their behaviour directly through experience. The Trainer is not simply a tutor but also works as a catalyst in the learning process, where the attendees are the lead actors. The Trainer creates and maintains trust, interest and an open atmosphere as well as directs the process, leads the mutual work and makes adjustments if necessary.
- Effective leading,
- Time management,
- Assertive communication,
- Motivating leaders,
- Coaching approach to leadership,
- Work-life balance (TED based),
- Dealing with customers,
- Team building,
- Job search techniques,
- Interview techniques
Length: 1-2 workdays according to the topic, in an outside venue
Structural Audit in Human Resources
The purpose of the structural audit is to direct the attention of the management to unexploited reserves – in the areas of knowledge, experience and competence. To explore obstructive factors that stop employees from escalating their efficiency. To enlighten the nexus that latently influences the productivity of the organization.
- Management Audit (for top and mid-level managers as well as for key personnel). Tools of the audit: structured interviews (1-1,5 hours per person), on-demand tests (motivation, self-assessment, management skills, etc.)
- Full Human Resources Audit involving every employee of the appointed departments. Tools of the audit: structured interviews (40 minutes per person), two tests.